All of the following church meetings will be conducted via on-line Zoom meetings. Please contact the coordinating saints below for more information of each meeting.
- Lord’s Day meeting – 10:00 am: the entire church will come together as one group to remember and enjoy the Lord. Brother Robert Lim will visit us via Zoom and will have some fellowship with the saints. Please refer to the church email for the Zoom link to join the meeting (4 group coordinating brothers).
- Tuesday Prayer Meeting – 7:00 pm: saints will pray in their own group (4 group coordinating brothers).
- Wednesday Sisters Meeting – 10:00 am (sister Michelle)
- Wednesday Home Meeting – 6:30 pm (brother Ed)
- Thursday Home Meeting – 7:30 pm (brother Timothy)
- Friday Christians on Campus Meeting – 7:00 pm (brother Tom)
- Friday Home Meeting #1 – 7:00 pm (brother Nahuel)
- Friday Home Meeting #2 – 7:00 pm (brother Josiah)
- Saturday Downtown Home Meeting – 5:00 pm (brother Kofi)
- Saturday YP Home Meeting – 6:30 pm (brothers Ed and Nahuel)
- Saturday Chinese-Speaking Home Meeting – 7:00 pm (brothers Jacob and Shaobai)
- 2021 Summer Semi-annual Online Training (General Subject: Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, Ruth). Please contact brother Tom for more information.
Schedule: To be held from Wednesday to Lord’s Day over 2 consecutive weeks in July, i.e., July 7-11 and July 14-18 as follows:
Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
Thursday @ 7:00 pm
Friday @ 7:00 pm
Saturday @10:00 am and 1:30 pm
Lord’s Day @ 2:00 pm (Messages 6 and 12 will be open to all the saints on July 11 and 18, respectively.)
Registration: To register the training, please send an email or a text message to brother Tom. The local registration deadline is the Lord’s Day, June 20, 2021. Donation for registration is $125.
If the saints wish to send their offerings before we can return to the meeting hall to meet again, they may mail their cheques to the church’s P.O. Box. The address is:
P.O. Box 76067 Southgate, Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5Y7
- HWMR: Week #1 of “The Intrinsic and Organic Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ”.
You can pick up your new HWMR hardcopy from one of two locations in Edmonton as listed in the church email.
Alternatively, if you prefer, an electronic copy of HWMR can be purchased online through the following Living Stream Ministry (LSM) website:
- Corporately weekly reading schedule of Life-Study:
Life Study of Matthew: Messages 11 & 12
- 2-Year Corporate Bible Reading Schedule for the Recovery Version of the Old Testament and the New Testament with Footnotes:
|New||1 Cor. 15:1-19||15:20-28||15:29-34||15:35-49||15:50-58||16:1-9||16:10-24|
- Please note:
(1) The first Lord’s Day meeting of each month at 10:00 AM, the entire church (i.e., all the four groups) will come together to meet.
(2) The first Tuesday prayer meeting of each month at 7:00 PM, the entire church (i.e., all the four groups) will come together first and then pray in blended way in breakout rooms.
- Clear bookroom balance (please refer to brother Shaobai’s email concerning your bookroom balance, if there is any):
You may mail the cheque to the church’s P.O. Box. The address is:
P.O. Box 76067 Southgate, Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5Y7
Cheque: Please specify on the cheque that it is for the ‘Bookroom balance’.
- Sisters are encouraged to listen to (or download) the sisters’ fellowship and Q&A audio spoken by brother Ron K. on January 11, 2020:
- Shepherding Words
- Recorded messages of previous conferences: please click HERE
The saints can visit beseeching.org now to sign up to receive daily emails containing a prayer burden, along with crucial verses.
Please continue to pray:
- That the saints will continue steadfastly in prayer and will be anointed by the Lord to pave the way for the Lord to carry out His economy in the midst of the current pandemic situation. (For Unceasingly Pray, please click HERE);
- That the saints will persevere in prayer for the Lord’s final move to end this age;
- That the Lord will protect all His interests on earth, including the churches and the saints;
- That the speaking of the ministry will continue in the seven feasts and in all the conferences and trainings;
- That the saints will continue to meet in a blended way and minister Christ to build up the Body; and
- That the gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed and the hearts of men will be open to receive it.
- Church goals in 2021 – at least 10% increase and one more small group home meeting
- New church meeting hall
- Children & YP services
- College students and their campus meetings
- YP and their meetings
- A lampstand in Red Deer
- Registration for 2021 Summer Semi-annual Training
- Open homes for the Lord
- The Lord’s Move in Canada
- The Lord’s Move to Europe (LME):
- Current prayer burdens:
- Donations for the UK radio work:
- Instructions on how to offer for the Lord’s Move to Europe:
- Gospelize, Truthize, Churchize America (GTCA) and Bibles for America. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- Bibles for Canada (BFC):
*** Please keep brother Frank Huang updated on changes to phone list. ***
— 2021 Schedule for Annual Seven Feasts —
- 2021 Summer Semi-annual Training (online), Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, Ruth, to be held from Wednesday to Lord’s Day over 2 consecutive weeks in July, i.e., July 7-11 and July 14-18, 2021.