- Lord’s Day meeting –10:00 am, the church will come together in a hybrid way (i.e., in-person or on-Zoom) to remember the Lord and worship the Father. Saints are encouraged to attend the meeting in person. For those saints who would like to join the meeting virtually, please refer to the church email for the Zoom link.
- Tuesday Prayer Meeting – 7:00 pm, the whole church will come together on-Zoom to pray in breakout rooms.
- Wednesday Sisters Meeting – 10:00 am (sister Michelle)
- Wednesday Home Meeting – 6:30 pm (brother Ed)
- Thursday Home Meeting – 7:30 pm (brother Timothy)
- Friday Christians on Campus Meeting – 6:30 pm at Tom and Michelle’s home (brothers Tom and Jacob)
- Friday Home Meeting #1 – 7:00 pm (brothers Allen and Shaobai)
- Friday Home Meeting #2 – 7:00 pm (brother Josiah)
- Saturday Downtown Home Meeting – 5:00 pm (brother Kofi)
- Saturday YP Meeting – 6:30 pm (brother Ed)
- Saturday Chinese-Speaking Home Meeting – 7:00 pm (brothers Jacob and Shaobai)
- 2023 Spring Calgary YP Conference, Calgary, April 7-9, 2023. Please contact brother Ed or brother Josiah for registration. The registration deadline is March 19.
- International Memorial Day Blending Conference will be held in Chicago, IL, USA from Friday – Monday, May 26 – 29, 2023. Saints who are planning to attend in person, please let brother Allen know the latest by April 30, 2023.
1st meeting: Friday, May 26 …………………. 7:30 PM
2nd meeting: Saturday, May 27 ……………….. 10:00 AM
3rd meeting: Saturday, May 27 …………………. 7:30 PM
4th meeting: Lord’s Day, May 28 …………………. 9:30 AM
5th meeting: Lord’s Day, May 28 …………………. 7:30 PM
6th meeting: Monday, May 29 ……………….. 10:00 AM
Arrangement will be made to allow those saints who cannot attend the live conference to enjoy the conference meetings via LSM conference webcast.
- 2023 North America College Training will be held July 16-22 in Champaign, Illinois, USA.
To apply, please go to the following website:
- Love feast followed by hall cleaning on the Lord’s Day, March 26, 2023
- HWMR: Week 1 of “The Divine Dispensing of the Divine Trinity for the Divine Economy”
Saints can pick up the HWMR book from one of two locations in Edmonton listed in the church email.
Alternatively, if saints prefer, an electronic copy of HWMR can be purchased online through the following Living Stream Ministry (LSM) website:
- Corporately weekly reading schedule of Life-Study:
Life Study of Luke: Messages 53 & 54
- 2-Year Corporate Bible Reading Schedule for the Recovery Version of the Old Testament and the New Testament with Footnotes:
|Old||2 Kings 20:1-21:26||22:1-20||23:1-37||24:1-25:30||1 Chron. 1:1-54||2:1-3:24||4:1-5:26|
- Clear bookroom balance if there is any. Please refer to brother Shaobai’s email concerning your bookroom balance.
(1) You may bring the cheque or cash with you and go to meeting hall on Lord’s Day. The cheque or cash should be put directly into the offering box.
Cheque: Please write on the cheque that it is for the ‘Bookroom’.
Cash: Please put the cash into an envelop and write on the envelop your name and note as ‘Bookroom’
(2) You may mail the cheque to the church’s P.O. Box. The address is:
P.O. Box 76067 Southgate, Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5Y7
Please write on the cheque that it is for the ‘Bookroom’.
- Saints can now borrow the audio CDs from trainings and conferences as well as sign out library books available in the book room area of the church meeting hall.
- Shepherding Words
- Recorded messages of previous conferences: please click HERE
- The Lord’s Move in Canada:
The list of prayer burdens for the churches in Canada can be downloaded from the following website:
- The conflict in Ukraine
Please continue to pray that:
The Lord will keep all the saints in the involved countries open to Him for their experience of the divine dispensing in all the situations of their daily living.
The Lord will meet all the practical needs of the saints as the cold weather of winter settles in.
The brothers who are fighting in the war will be preserved by the Lord in their tripartite being.
The Lord will shepherd the refugees and establish them in the church life.
The local saints, serving ones, and trainees will be blended with the refugees by being through the cross and by the Spirit to minister Christ to one another for the building up of the Body.
The saints in all the involved countries will be kept in the oneness of the Body and the reality of the new man.
The tripartite being of the saints in the besieged cities will be protected and preserved for the Lord’s interests.
The Lord will comfort and sustain those who have lost loved ones in the war.
The enemy will be bound in his attack on the Lord’s interests in Russia, Ukraine, and Europe.
From the footnote on 1 Kings 8:48: “…no matter for whom we are praying, our prayers should be aimed at the interests of God, i.e., at Christ and the church as God’s interests on earth, for the fulfilling of God’s economy.”
To give directly to LME for needs related to Ukraine, please follow instructions at https://lordsmove.org/offerings.html
- Saints can continually visit Beseeching.org website Beseeching.org to practice daily prayer along with crucial verses for Lord’s interest and move on earth.
- March International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones (ITERO)
- Spring Calgary YP Conference
- International Memorial Day Blending Conference
- Registration of 2023 North America College Training
- Church’s increase and vital groups
- Reading Life-studies pursuit
- New church meeting hall
- College-aged students, campus meetings, and Bible study groups
- Young People & YP meetings
- Children & children services
- Lampstand in Red Deer
- Open homes for the Lord
- The Lord’s Move to Europe (LME):
- Donations for the UK radio work:
- Instructions on how to offer for the Lord’s Move to Europe:
- Gospelize, Truthize, Churchize America (GTCA) and Bibles for America. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- Bibles for Canada (BFC):
SCHEDULE FOR SEVEN FEASTS IN 2023
MARCH INTERNATIONAL TRAINING FOR ELDERS AND RESPONSIBLE ONES
March 24-26, 2023
INTERNATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY BLENDING CONFERENCE
May 26-29, 2023
Location: Chicago, IL
JULY SEMIANNUAL TRAINING
July 3-8, 2023
OCTOBER INTERNATIONAL TRAINING FOR ELDERS AND RESPONSIBLE ONES
October 5-7, 2023
Location: To Be Determined
INTERNATIONAL THANKSGIVING BLENDING CONFERENCE
November 23-26, 2023
DECEMBER SEMIANNUAL TRAINING
December 25-30, 2023
*** Please keep brother Frank Huang updated on changes to phone list. ***